Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Pranay akula <pr...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/02 02:01:20 UTC

Re: what is MemtableReclaimMemory mean ??

Hi Alain,

when  "*MemtableReclaimMemory*"  Pending Tasks increasing, its slowly
backing up reads and writes mostly writes. yes i am seeing bit high GC
pressure, currently we are using 24Gb Heap  and G1GC collection. I tried
changing Memtable flush threshold it did helped a little but not much. I am
not seeing any Errors in the Logs.

Thanks
Pranay.

Posted by Chris Lohfink <cl...@gmail.com>.
Question though, how many tables do you have? If you have more than a few
hundreds it could be bottlenecking the flushing if it is flushing very
frequently.

Posted by Chris Lohfink <cl...@gmail.com>.