Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Ranjith Kumar <ra...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/08 08:07:38 UTC

Python bindings

Hi!,

Does cloudstack api have python bindings? other than REST api?.

Re: Python bindings

Posted by Rene Moser <ma...@renemoser.net>.
Hi Ranjith

On 02/08/2017 09:07 AM, Ranjith Kumar wrote:
> Does cloudstack api have python bindings? other than REST api?.

Not sure if I fully understand your needs but there is a neat little
python lib for cloudstack on https://github.com/exoscale/cs.

It is also installable with pip: pip install cs

I use it for the ansible cloudstack modules.

Ren�

Re: Python bindings

Posted by Ranjith Kumar <ra...@gmail.com>.
Daan,

Thanks for you response.

Marvin is more from the testing perspective. do we have something similar
for the development perspective.(like native python calls)

Thanks,
Ranjith

RE: Python bindings

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@shapeblue.com>.
Ranjith,

Did you look at marvin? There are several python bindings out there. Marvin is the one that CloudStack uses for it’s integration tests.

Does cloudstack api have python bindings? other than REST api?.

daan.hoogland@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, Utrecht Utrecht 3531 VENetherlands
@shapeblue