Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Reej Nayagam <re...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/21 11:20:08 UTC

RE : Solr Date Range filtering using datapointfield (solr 8.8.2)

Hi All,

In solr 4 , we had a date field and in schema,  fieldType name = date and
class ="solr.*TrieDateField*"
when moving to solr8, we changed the class to solr.*DatePointField*.

Now while filtering using solr4, the effective_date_dt : [* TO
2022-03-21T15:59:999z] works
but in solr8 the same throws DateTimeParseException - Invalid Date in Date
Math String

Kindly let me know, if we can use range while using date point field, or we
need to use a different approach

*Thanks,*
*Reej*

Re: RE : Solr Date Range filtering using datapointfield (solr 8.8.2)

Posted by Reej Nayagam <re...@gmail.com>.
Hi Thomas,

Thanks.  I just checked the document,

It should be of the format YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ssZ or if need to pass
milliseconds YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ss.xxxZ

So when I tried this format in Solr admin UI it works fine. I'll handle it
in code. Thank you

Regards
Reej

Posted by Thomas Corthals <th...@klascement.net>.