Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Kiran Kumar <kk...@objectwave.com> on 2005/06/28 19:35:21 UTC

suppress namespaces

Hello, I am using XmlBeans to generate the XML response. It generates the following response.. But I want to suppress the namespaces in the response. If you observe closely there are 2 namespaces (/coindividual and other one /cocommon) .. If I use XmlOptions.setUseDefaultNamespace(), it is suppressing only for "/coindividual". Is there any way I can suppress all the namespaces ? [ Reason I want to suppress namespaces is, I have few client applications which does string manipulation on XML, they dont use parsers.. its a different story ]

<coin:GEOCODE xmlns:coin="http://testdomain/coindividual <http://testdomain/coindividual> ">
    <coin:INPUTS>
        <coin:EXTERNAL_ID>18285</coin:EXTERNAL_ID>
        <coin:ACTUAL_LOGICAL>false</coin:ACTUAL_LOGICAL>
    </coin:INPUTS>
    <coin:OUTPUTS>
        <coc:OBJECT_ID xmlns:coc="http://testdomain/cocommon">165302</coc:OBJECT_ID <http://testdomain/cocommon">165302</coc:OBJECT_ID> >
    </coin:OUTPUTS>
</coin:GEOCODE>

Thanks
Kiran
<ma...@objectwave.com>

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is confidential and is intended only for the individual(s) named.  If you are not the intended recipient, please let us know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system; do not copy/save this e-mail or disclose its contents to anyone.  E-mail transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as the transmission could be interrupted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, altered, arrive late or contain viruses.  ObjectWave does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this e-mail which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  The views expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect those of ObjectWave or its affiliates.