Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Jain, Neeraj" <ne...@wincor-nixdorf.com> on 2004/10/22 06:33:58 UTC

specifying filename in map:read

Hi,
    I am trying to download a file from server and I have following entry in
the sitemap for the same.

  <map:match pattern="myURI*">
       <map:act type="myURI-action">
           <map:read src="{filename}" mime-type="application/dbexport"/>
           <map:redirect-to uri="{result}"/>
       </map:act>
       <map:redirect-to
uri="cocoon:/main.html?title=error+in+myURI-action"/>
  </map:match>

Now, I am able to get the file correctly but the "File Name" field in the
file download dialog is a random text. Is there is way to specify this field
from my myURI-action class?
Also the "Type" field is blank in the File Download dialog box. Can someone
please tell me how can I specify the filename here.

Thanks.

Re: specifying filename in map:read

Posted by Gunter D'Hondt <gu...@sofico.be>.
you should set the http header content-disposition; I don't know exactly
if that can be easily set in the sitemap but if that doesn't work you can
easily define an action that does it:

response.setHeader("Content-Disposition", "attachment;
filename=yourfile.extension;");

sometimes it also necessary to place a space between "content-" and
"disposition"
Gunter

"Jain, Neeraj" <ne...@wincor-nixdorf.com>
22-10-2004 06:33