Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2020/10/26 09:44:50 UTC

How about adding facemarks to our redbubble collection?

Hi,

I was just looking if we had PLC4X face masks available on Redbubble and couldn’t find any …
How about adding these for our Apache projects in general? I’d definitely get at least one :-)

Chris

Re: How about adding facemarks to our redbubble collection?

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 26/10/2020 09:44, Christofer Dutz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was just looking if we had PLC4X face masks available on Redbubble and couldn’t find any …
> How about adding these for our Apache projects in general? I’d definitely get at least one :-)

It is certainly possible. It requires each collection (project logo) to
be edited individually and there are a lot of them.

More generally, we probably need to go through and update the
collections, especially the older ones, with the items that have been
added since the collection was created.

I've just done Tomcat. One down, 55 to go.

Currently it is just Sharan and I that manage this. Any PMC member is
able to help - volunteers should ping me off list so I can take you
through the process.

Mark