Posted to users@camel.apache.org by James Green <ja...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/27 12:49:12 UTC

Sending Exchange to Multiple HTTP endpoints

I'm curious how others might do this.

On the Exchange I can dynamically build a list of URIs (web hooks,
basically) that need the body of this message. First attempt: add this list
to a known header and pass it into recipient list:

recipientList(header('webHooksList'))

Sadly I also need to replace https with https4 and http with http4, which
feels potentially dangerous.

Thinking ahead I might need to configure the http client with
authentication for each URI. Should I somehow deep clone the message and
send them each down a route that configurers each URI in turn? Feels
perhaps more complex than initially required - can this be simplified?

Thanks,

James

Re: Sending Exchange to Multiple HTTP endpoints

Posted by yogu13 <yo...@gmail.com>.
Will choose between  Wire Tap <http://camel.apache.org/wire-tap.html>   or
Multicast <http://camel.apache.org/multicast.html>

Regards,