Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Nicolas Dinh <du...@hotmail.com> on 2003/03/14 16:49:34 UTC

RE: Server.xml Reload without Restarting Tomcat

I was using 4.0.x.

The admin tool that allows you to do the reloading of server.xml file does
not exist.

I checked ou 4.1.x and it seems that this admin tool is available. Is there
a way to programmatically do this? I guess you have to use JMX to manipulate
Tomcat on the fly. Am I correct?

Nick