Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "steven.li" <st...@skyworthglobal.com> on 2012/11/01 04:53:48 UTC

AjaxCheckbox javascript with onUpdate together

hi al

 Is it possible to call onUpdate method and at the same time set javascript
for the ajaxcheckbox component with add(new AttributeModifier("onclick",
xxx)) ?

as I have lots of logic implemented in javascript, but right now ,I need to
use the onUpdate method to keep the checkbox state from page to page by
modalvalue.

how can I combine these two together ?

Thanks.

-----
Steven Li

Skyworthglobal www.skyworthglobal.com

Re: AjaxCheckbox javascript with onUpdate together

Posted by miteshaegis <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You can do it Ajaxcheckbox java script with onUpdate method but you have
call ajax method.

Thanks!

-----
JBoss Developers  || JBPM Workflow

Re: AjaxCheckbox javascript with onUpdate together

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

You can provide a non-null impl of
AjaxCheckBox#getAjaxCallDecorator(). This decorator can prepend/append
to the JavaScript that Wicket generates for the default 'onclick'
functionality.

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 5:53 AM, steven.li <st...@skyworthglobal.com> wrote:
> hi al
>
>  Is it possible to call onUpdate method and at the same time set javascript
> for the ajaxcheckbox component with add(new AttributeModifier("onclick",
> xxx)) ?
>
> as I have lots of logic implemented in javascript, but right now ,I need to
> use the onUpdate method to keep the checkbox state from page to page by
> modalvalue.
>
> how can I combine these two together ?
>
> Thanks.
>

> -----