Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by "Shenavai, Manuel" <ma...@sap.com> on 2021/04/23 15:55:33 UTC

CXF endpoint unexpectedly unregistered

Hi everyone,

we are using the camel-cxf component in Apache Camel and reported the following problem to Camel: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-16532 However, this problem maybe need to be fix in CXF rather than in Camel, therefore I try to get some feedback from you.

Camel is using org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl to start/stop endpoints. We found that ServerImpl will unregister endpoints that were not registered by itself. The following example can be used to reproduce the problem: https://github.com/mash-sap/CAMEL-16532

A possible fix in CXF could look like this. However, there are probably better solutions to the problem. Can you please check this from your end and provide some feedback?
https://github.com/mash-sap/cxf/commit/c35034fcd28b049708b65ac0eabc1de1850ee2d5

Thanks in advance &
Best regards,
Manuel

Re: CXF endpoint unexpectedly unregistered

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Manuel,

Just FYI, I created
and fixed this issue there.

Your change in CXF is correct basically, I just revised to make it more
specific.

Thanks!
Freeman

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.