Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/12 14:06:26 UTC

Re: Jenkins build became unstable: Jackrabbit-trunk » Jackrabbit Core #1611

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 1:46 PM, Michael Dürig <mi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This seems to be happening from time to time and seems to be a timing issue.
> Giving the lock a bit more time to time out fixed it on my machine. Should
> we change the test case accordingly?

I guess we should do that. The downside is some extra delay to the
test suite, but a few seconds shouldn't be too much of a problem.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Jenkins build became unstable: Jackrabbit-trunk » Jackrabbit Core #1611

Posted by Michael Dürig <mi...@gmail.com>.
> On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 1:46 PM, Michael Dürig<mi...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> This seems to be happening from time to time and seems to be a timing issue.
>> Giving the lock a bit more time to time out fixed it on my machine. Should
>> we change the test case accordingly?
>
> I guess we should do that. The downside is some extra delay to the
> test suite, but a few seconds shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-3051

Michael