Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Ritesh Trivedi <ri...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/30 18:33:08 UTC

Non DefaultFormProcessing and persistFormComponentsData

Hi,

I noticed that if the default form processing is set to false, one has to
call updateFormComponentModels() explicitly if they wanted the form model to
be updated. But I noticed persistFormComponentsData() is private and can not
be called explicitly if the user wanted to persist the data as well. Is this
intentional, if yes, can someone explain why?

I am using wicket 1.3.x branch.

Thanks

Re: Non DefaultFormProcessing and persistFormComponentsData

Posted by Ritesh Trivedi <ri...@gmail.com>.
Related question - just realized, if the default form processing is set to
false, How can one call updateFormComponentModels() from the buttons
onSubmit() method since its a protected form method? This is in context to
the conditional form validation.