Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Jesper Thorhauge <jt...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/02 16:52:48 UTC

Re: HTTP Proxy with XML-RPC

Hi

I have now tried to move the fix into HttpRequestHdr and make it
non-xml-rpc strict. Postdata starting with "<?" is now treated as xml
- simple, and a lot faster, no xml parsing/schema checking.

In httpsamplerbase the only code needed is a wrapper method for adding
the postdata nonencoded. It can also be used for other purposes.

/Jesper

Re: HTTP Proxy with XML-RPC

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Thanks - I've added it to SVN