Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by yishayw <yi...@hotmail.com> on 2015/10/21 15:33:15 UTC

[FlexJS] How to get Falcon to ignore AS beads

I'm trying to write the JS counterparts of a new video component. Some of the
beads in the AS part are unnecessary in the JS version and do not need to be
implemented as they're built in to the HTML element. This is how I tried to
achieve this:

1) Add asBead1 in defaults.css.
2) Add asBead1 in HTMLASJSClasses.as.
3) Add Video under basic-manifest.xml.
4) Create Video.js (does not require asBead1).
5) Place Video.js under frameworks/projects/html/js/src
6) Build html project (build successful)
7) Create example app that uses Vide component (modeled after
DataBindingExample.mxml).
8) Build example app (clean,build_example.compile,build_example.compilejs)

In step (8) the as compilation seems to work fine but compilejs fails with
the following message:

clean,build_example.compile,build_example.compilejs

     [java] java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to find JavaScript filePath
for class: org.apache.flex.html.beads.asBead1

So the compiler attempts to find a bead that was only required for the as
version. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Yishay

Re: [FlexJS] How to get Falcon to ignore AS beads

Posted by yishayw <yi...@hotmail.com>.
That worked, thanks. I put it under @media -flex-flash {} and it now compiles
fine.

Re: [FlexJS] How to get Falcon to ignore AS beads

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 10/21/15, 8:15 AM, "Stewart Robertson" <st...@andydoku778.com> wrote:

>Hi, how do I unsubscribe from the list pls? Thanks

-Alex

Re: [FlexJS] How to get Falcon to ignore AS beads

Posted by Stewart Robertson <st...@andydoku778.com>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.