Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gary Gregory <gg...@seagullsoftware.com> on 2004/07/20 22:44:49 UTC

[doc] Incorrect instructions on http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/releases/release.html

Hello,

Under "14 Update Jakarta Web Site", I found:

"Add a standard news item announcing the release to the Jakarta news
page (jakarta-site2/xdocs/site/news.xml)."

There is no such file.

Gary

Re: [doc] Incorrect instructions on http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/releases/release.html

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
hi gary

i've committed an update to that section but the site build doesn't
seem to be working for me right now. basically, it's now
jakarta-site2/xdocs/site/news/news-2004-2ndHalf.xml you need to update
(together with jakarta-site2/xdocs/index.xml and
jakarta-site2/xdocs/site/news/index.xml).

- robert