Posted to dev@gobblin.apache.org by Abhishek Tiwari <ab...@apache.org> on 2018/07/02 11:29:31 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache Gobblin 0.12.0 release RC3

Hi Jim,
Thanks for the vote. Hope Scotland was fun this time of year :)

Everyone,
Thanks for the review and vote. I will close the vote now, and send out a
result mail.

Regards,
Abhishek

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Gobblin 0.12.0 release RC3

Posted by Abhishek Tiwari <fi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks to all who voted!

The release has PASSED with the following IPMC votes:

+1 Jim Jagielski (binding)
+1 Justin Mclean (binding)
+1 Olivier Lamy (binding)

I will proceed to publish the release and send ANNOUNCE.

On behalf of Apache Gobblin, thank you!

Regards,
Abhishek

Vote thread reference:
https://www.mail-archive.com/general@incubator.apache.org/msg64040.html

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Gobblin 0.12.0 release RC3