Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/04 13:42:10 UTC

Re: Compilation failures and test failures in Rampart trunk

The tests actually don't use the TCP transport at all. The
UtilsTCPServer class is not referenced anywhere and was probably
simply copied over from Axis2. Also the axis2.xml files used by the
tests declared the TCP transport receiver and sender, but don't use
them. I removed the dependency on axis2-transport-tcp entirely and the
build is now working, except for 3 test failures that are unrelated. I
also enabled the deployment to the Nexus snapshot repository. The
Synapse project should now get fresh Rampart snapshots.

For the email notifications, they were successfully sent to the
mailing list up to build #8, but I didn't see them for the last couple
of builds. Don't know exactly what happens here.

Andreas