Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henrib <hb...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/03 00:23:22 UTC

Re: [JEXL] Next steps towards release?

Getting closer to produce an RC1, I've got a few questions.

1/ It seems the (new) template for the site does not include the various
reports (Cobertura, PMD, etc)? Am I doing something wrong ? (tried with
commons-exec which has the same behavior btw). Is this tied to
commons-parent:12 ?

2/ Reading the procedure, I went through the steps required to create a
code-signing key; not being  at ApacheCon this week ( unfortunately :-( )and
having no committers in the vicinity, I dont see how I can build the 'web of
trust' part. What should I do ? Is it OK to use my key anyway ?

2/ The clirr report is really hard to decipher; so much has changed between
jexl-1.0 and jexl-2.0 (from the parser to the API) that the output is either
obvious or noise. I only found one API change that might need to be (more)
documented, the removal of pre/post-resolvers from Expression. Not sure what
else I should expect from the tool considering how much has been refactored,
renamed or re-scoped...

3/ On a different note, it would be nice to move Apache Commons on the new
Nabble2
(http://n2.nabble.com/Migrating-forums-from-Nabble1-to-Nabble2-tp3791390p3791390.html)

Regards,
Henrib