Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by ha...@t-online.de on 2004/12/17 10:43:56 UTC

Re: more spam gets through since SA 3.x

Hi Florian,

there have been numorous threads about ALL_TRUSTED networks - have a look at the details
whether it appears there too

Wolfgang

Posted by Florian Effenberger <fl...@arcor.de>.
Hi Wolfgang,

> there have been numorous threads about ALL_TRUSTED networks - have a look at the details
> whether it appears there too

unfortunately, the SA site seems to be down at the moment, so I could
not look it up. Could you please point me to the right page? Do you mean
that some of the Spam I might be getting is from within a trusted
network and thus gets not marked as Spam?

Thanks
Florian