Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by peter ricke <in...@peter-ricke.de> on 2010/10/04 12:05:33 UTC

T5: Easy FckEditor in Form with associated Zone

  Hi all,
We are using t5-easyFckEditor quite a while and it runs very well. But
now we try to use it within a form with an associated zone.
As soon as Zone="xyZone"  is included in the <t:form> - tag the content
of the editorfield is not submitted (or not associated to the value-field)
when the user submits the form (all other fields work fine).
But when the user submits the form _again_,  the value entered _before
the first submit_ is set to the value-field.

System is tapestry 5.1.0.5 and t5-easy-fckeditor-1.0.4

Has anybody faced the same problem or a tip how to solve it?
Thanks
Peter

Re: T5: Easy FckEditor in Form with associated Zone

Posted by peter ricke <in...@peter-ricke.de>.
  Ville,
thank you.
Ticket opend : http://kenai.com/jira/browse/T5_EASY_FCKEDITOR-4