Posted to user@ant.apache.org by David McTavish <dm...@SANDVINE.com> on 2003/01/14 19:50:33 UTC

copy ignore non-existent

Is there an easy way to copy a fileset and ignore if the directory does not
exist?

ie:
<copy todir="destination" overwrite="true" failonerror="false">
    <fileset dir="non-existent-dir"/>
</copy>

I really don't want to have to check if the directory exists before the copy
every time if I don't have to (ie: available would work, but just makes the
build script bulkier). Is it just me, or does the failonerror not really do
what it says? or is there a failonerror implementation for a fileset object?

thx,
d.