Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Srikanth Hugar <sr...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/07 11:24:47 UTC

Access API's within internal network.

Hello,

      I have multiple REST API's developed using karaf, jetty, cxf.
I want to provide access to some API's only within internal office network
and some API's to everyone.

Do we have any possibility of achieving by configuration in karaf(jetty) ?

Best Regards,
Srikanth.

Re: Access API's within internal network.

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Srikanth,

please take a look at the cxf documenation at [1].
Just put the required address in the according field.
As you can see in [2], the address field might contain a different port.

regards, Achim

[1] -
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jaxrs-services-configuration.html#JAXRSServicesConfiguration-Blueprint
[2] -
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jaxrs-services-configuration.html#JAXRSServicesConfiguration-ConfiguringJAX-RSservicesprogrammatically

--

Apache Member
Project Lead

Re: Access API's within internal network.

Posted by Scott Lewis <sl...@composent.com>.