Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Pete Robbins <ro...@googlemail.com> on 2007/02/15 11:27:36 UTC

Tuscany Native M3 release

As no-one leapt in to overrule my volunteering to be RM while I've been
away... I'd better start preparing for the release ;-)

Over several threads we have discussed the content and the consensus has
been that we should produce binary downloads for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
which contain all the extensions/samples that are available for the
platform. There will be a source download for Windows and one for Linux and
Mac (source is the same).

I will produce a matrix of platform/extensions/samples to show what we
intend to include in each download.

The release should also include a cut of SDO that we know works with the SCA
release. I've been runnning off the HEAD for SDO and it seems fine and
stable.

I'll review the SCA Jiras and we can agree on which are must-fix for the
release. Can someone review the SDO C++ Jiras and propose a list of
must-fix?

Cheers,

--
Pete

Re: Tuscany Native M3 release

Posted by Pete Robbins <ro...@googlemail.com>.
Good stuff. Anything checked in will be included. I'm not ready yet to
freeze the release.

We have a few problems with Python and Rest on linux and I haven't yet tried
out the new PHP extension. I've made changes for building the distribution
for Linux but still need to make some changes on windows.

Good news is that your SDO changes seem to work with SCA.

Cheers,

Posted by Geoffrey Winn <ge...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Geoffrey Winn <ge...@googlemail.com>.
Pete,