Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/03 20:51:35 UTC

Re: Artemis development

I use Intelij Idea free community edition. Most people I work with
also use that, and there's no really a secret recipe with idea, you
just open a maven project and it works.

I used to use eclipse many years ago, but I gave up for the extra work
I was having at the time. I'm not sure how it will be these days.

--
Clebert Suconic