Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by James ARMSTRONG <ja...@q.com> on 2009/10/05 16:56:32 UTC

re: rtflib, table of contents, page citations

I am wondering if anyone can shoot me an example of using RtfLeader (with dots) to create a page citation.

I am using the BasicLink.java example. I am trying to create a simple 1 item TOC that points to a bookmark. I want the area between the link text and the page number to be "dotted". I would like to use the property: text-align-left, which would fill in the space in between the link text and the page number (citation?) to be dotted,  but can't seem to find a reference to it in the rtfLib (fop 95).

I don't understand RtfTextrun's and would really appreciate an example of their use.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

James

Here is my code:

// testing ONLLY!!!!
    public static void generateDocument() throws IOException {
        RtfFile rtfFile = new RtfFile(new FileWriter("C:\\temp\\link.rtf"));
        rtfDocumentArea = rtfFile.startDocumentArea();
        RtfSection sect = rtfDocumentArea.newSection();

        RtfParagraph p = sect.newParagraph();
        RtfHyperLink link = p.newHyperLink("Risk Factors", new RtfAttributes());
        link.setInternalURL("LINK_TEXT");
        RtfTextrun run = link.getTextrun();

        run.addLeader(new RtfAttributes()
        .set(RtfLeader.LEADER_WIDTH,RtfLeader.LEADER_STANDARD_WIDTH));
        run.addPageNumberCitation("1");
        run.close();
        p.close();
        RtfAttributes c = new RtfAttributes();
        c.set(RtfText.ALIGN_CENTER);
        p = sect.newParagraph(c);
        p.newPageBreak();
        RtfBookmark bm = p.newBookmark("LINK_TEXT");

        RtfAttributes attrs = new RtfAttributes();
        attrs.set(RtfText.ATTR_BOLD);
        attrs.set(RtfText.ATTR_UNDERLINE);
        attrs.set(RtfText.ATTR_FONT_FAMILY, RtfFontManager.getInstance().getFontNumber("Times New Roman"));
        attrs.set(RtfText.ATTR_FONT_SIZE, new RTFWriter().getFontSize(14));

        p.newText("Risk Factors", attrs);
        rtfFile.flush();
        System.exit(-1);
    }

RE: rtflib, table of contents, page citations