Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by "Lung, Paul" <pl...@ebay.com> on 2014/06/24 02:15:51 UTC

Cancel "kafka-reassign-partitions" Job

Hi All,

First, I¹m using 0.8.1. Is there anyway to cancel an ongoing
kafka-reassign-partitions job? I started a reassignment, and for some
reason it just takes forever. However, it won¹t let me start another
reassignment job while this one is running. So is there a way to just
cancel it?

Thank you.
Paul Lung

Re: Cancel "kafka-reassign-partitions" Job

Posted by "Lung, Paul" <pl...@ebay.com>.
Hi Neha,

Bug created: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-1506

Thank you,