Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by deniz <de...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/25 03:59:33 UTC

How to use StreamingUpdateSolrServer?

Hi all,

to improve crappy indexing speed i would like to use
StreamingUpdateSolrServer but as a newbie I am not sure where to use... I
have checked the wiki but all i get is how to implement. not where to put
that method... Or maybe i am missing some facts...

anyway, anyone used StreamingUpdateSolrServer before?

-----
Zeki ama calismiyor... Calissa yapar...

Re: How to use StreamingUpdateSolrServer?

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
You use it from an external Java program. As I remember you can configure
the number of simultaneous threads to use as we'll, but check since I can't
look it up just now.

Best
Erick