Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Edgar Rivera <ed...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/26 14:29:11 UTC

FlexMojos 7.0.1 - How to exclude unsused classes from your swf

Hi all, I wonder if there is a way to excluded unused classes from your final
SWF. Having a look to the size-report xml file I see a lot of classes that
my app is not using
.........My app is not using AdvancedDataGrid at all, so is there a way to
excluded clases from the framework that your app is not using? This will
decrease dramatically the size of your SWFBy the way, it's possible to have
RSL dependencies for apache flex framework 4.14.0.20150123 ?Best regards

AW: FlexMojos 7.0.1 - How to exclude unsused classes from your swf

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Actually if in the SWF the class is included, it is actually used or you explicitly included it, as the SWF outputs only classes that are referenced from somewhere in the code.

Have a look at this:
https://dev.c-ware.de/confluence/display/PUBLIC/Optimizing+your+build

Chris