Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Alexander Lamb <al...@rodanotech.ch> on 2008/04/09 14:49:11 UTC

JOB: Tapestry developer

Hi all,

Sorry for this slightly off-topic post.

We are a small self-funded company based in Geneva doing most of our
developments in Tapestry 5 / Cayenne (see our web site in signature).

We are looking to hire someone who could help us with development
tasks, initially on the ongoing projects and then on new exciting ones
we have down the road.

Since we are in Switzerland, applicants must either be of Swiss
nationality, holder of Swiss C permit or European Union nationals.

If you are interested, please contact me at:

alexander dot lamb at rodanotech dot ch

Thanks!
--
Alexander Lamb
Founding Associate

4 ch. de la Tour de Champel
1206 Geneva
Switzerland

Tel:  022 347 77 37
Fax: 022 347 77 38

http://www.rodanotech.ch

Re: JOB: Tapestry developer

Posted by Thiago HP <th...@gmail.com>.
On 4/9/08, Alexander Lamb <al...@rodanotech.ch> wrote:
> Well, I didn't mean to offend anyone with the nationality preferences!
> It is
> just that for a small startup in Switzerland, it is not easy to get work
> permits for people outside of the EU.

I'm not offended nor I was talking about nationality preferences. :) I
was just lamenting I cannot apply for the job . . . ;)

--
Thiago

Re: JOB: Tapestry developer

Posted by Alexander Lamb <al...@rodanotech.ch>.
Well, I didn't mean to offend anyone with the nationality preferences!
It is just that for a small startup in Switzerland, it is not easy to
get work permits for people outside of the EU.

Alex

Re: JOB: Tapestry developer

Posted by Thiago HP <th...@gmail.com>.