Posted to dev@systemml.apache.org by Govinda Malavipathirana <mp...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/21 21:13:55 UTC

[SystemML-2083] Language and runtime parameter servers - GSoC 2018

Hi'
I'm Govinda Malavipathirana. I went through all the documents and got
pretty good knowledge about systemML and ran algorithms on provided data
generators. I think I have the potential to work on this project
prefectly.So I would like to go through in this project in much more detail
and I would like to implement features/fix bugs of SystemML.
Best regards,
Govinda.

Re: [SystemML-2083] Language and runtime parameter servers - GSoC 2018

Posted by Govinda Malavipathirana <mp...@gmail.com>.
Also are there any code challenges I can complete?