Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Kostas Karadamoglou <ka...@yahoo.gr> on 2005/08/06 12:39:48 UTC

JDBC RowSet in Derby

Hello,

I am new to Apache Derby.

Does Derby's JDBC Driver implements RowSets. Is it a stable implementation?

Thank you in advance, Kostas

Re: JDBC RowSet in Derby

Posted by Mamta Satoor <ms...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kostas,
 No, Derby driver does not implement RowSets.
 Mamta

Re: JDBC RowSet in Derby

Posted by Shreyas Kaushik <Sh...@Sun.COM>.
I had run our RowSets tests using the Derby embedded and network driver
quite a while back. It is possible to use the RI of RowSets with Derby.

thanks
Shreyas