Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Eric Giguere <e....@nhc.com> on 2004/01/13 21:34:05 UTC

Multiple remote repository + proxy settings

Hi all
A quick one. We're behind a firewall and use a proxy server to go on the Net.
And we have a "remote" repository for jars that is on our internal network.

Lets say I want to still use the one at ibiblio.org as a fallback repository.
I know how to configure multiple remote repositories but, is it possible to
specify proxy settings for lets say only the second remote repository in the
list? I ask because if I set proxy settings, I can access the default
repository, but not our local one. If I don't set proxy properties, then its
the fallback (ibiblio.org) that becomes innaccessible because of our proxy
server.

Is there a work around?

thx for any help

Eric.