Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2009/02/06 18:04:15 UTC

Mailing list stats

Hey folks,

I wonder if there is some error/issue with Ken's script:
http://people.apache.org/~coar/mlists.html#incubator.apache.org

I don't see the mailing lists for the openwebbeans podling.

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 10:56 PM, Rodent of Unusual Size
<co...@apache.org> wrote:
> Gurkan Erdogdu wrote:
>>
>> Yes, you are right Matthias, the page does not contain the OpenWebBeans
>> project mailing lists. Is there anything that we have to do ?
>
> You've done it; poke me to make sure I double-check the
> scripts.  Should show up in the next couple of days.

hey ken,

great! thanks for the support!

-Matthias

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com>.
Hi;

Yes, you are right Matthias, the page does not contain the OpenWebBeans project mailing lists. Is there anything that we have to do ?

Thanks;

/Gurkan