Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jennifer Yang <jy...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/26 06:51:05 UTC

Invalid Content Type Field in the Mime Message

Hi,

I'm integrating with a thirdparty client which sends two attachments.
I am getting the folllowing error:

2007-04-25 00:43:10,625 DEBUG
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet -
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Invalid Content Type Field in the Mi
me Message; nested exception is:
      org.apache.axiom.om.OMException: Invalid Content Type Field in
the Mime Message

I saw the following post, but didn't see any resolution.
http://marc.info/?l=axis-user&m=114707741728856&w=2

Any idea?

I wrote a test client that sends SWA that is similar to
samples\soapwithattachments.  However, I couldn't figure out how to
set the content type to try sending different type.

Thanks in advance,
Jennifer

Re: Invalid Content Type Field in the Mime Message

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Please post the message snapshots to see what's going wrong...

You can use tcpmon[1] to capture the messages..

Thanks,
Thilina
[1]http://ws.apache.org/commons/tcpmon

Thilina Gunarathne  -  http://www.wso2.com - http://thilinag.blogspot.com