Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Judge Gayle Hamilton <he...@aol.com> on 2018/08/24 21:24:58 UTC

Password-locked document

Hi,

I am currently locked out of a document that I am needing to print and I do not know the password. I am unsure of how a password was set for this document as it has not happened before. How can I unlock the document?

Also, how can I be sure this does not happen in the future?

Thank you

Re: Password-locked document

Posted by toki <to...@gmail.com>.
On 2018-08-26 6:57 a.m., 許哲崇 wrote:

> I suggest you rewrite the document before you pay the expert.

Once upon a time there was a Python script that would brute force OOo
documents that had been password protected. It worked on both the old
and new encryption modules.

jonathon

Re: Password-locked document

Posted by 許哲崇 <fi...@gmail.com>.
I suggest you rewrite the document before you pay the expert.

Martin Groenescheij <ma...@groenescheij.com> 於 2018年8月25日 週六 上午11:30 寫道:

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <ma...@groenescheij.com>.