Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rick Yoesting <ry...@mac.com> on 2002/06/27 16:28:04 UTC

Re: I don't understand

Assuming I understand your question, you should be able to use
an absolute path to anywhere in your file system.

For example, to make the directory for your virtual host be
/var/www/mywebapp you do something like this in the <Host> element
in server.xml:

<Host name="www.myhost.com" debug="0" appBase="/var/www"
	unpackWARs="true">
                 <Context path="/mywebapp"