Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Ravi <ra...@siti.com> on 2006/02/22 12:36:18 UTC

:Lucene 1.9 RC1 is not working properly with older version of Code 1.43:

Hi ,

I  got the latest source code of Lucene 1.9 RC1 and modified my code
according to that by removing the deprecated methods. But once I have
updated to this version the search is not working at all.. if I try with
luke it is working fine but If I try with program it is not returning any
error .. and result.. please let me know If any problems are there with this
version. If that contains  I will replace with old version1.4.3 which is
working fine..

Thanks

Ravi Kumar Jaladanki

Re: :Lucene 1.9 RC1 is not working properly with older version of Code 1.43:

Posted by Yonik Seeley <ys...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ravi,

Could you try 1.9RC1 without changing your code to remove the
deprecated calls first?
If that works, try changing one type of deprecated call at a time
until the culprit is found.
It may either be a bug in API usage in your code, or a bug in Lucene.

-Yonik