Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Charles Severance <cs...@umich.edu> on 2007/02/27 04:08:40 UTC

Question about UserInfo Attributes

I want to set the User Info Attributes pulling information from
Sakai's UserDirectoryServices into Pluto 1.1.

I know that I have to provide an implementation for

    org.apache.pluto.spi.optional.UserInfoAttributesService;

And I can even see some sample source code here:

   pluto-portal-driver-impl/src/main/java/org/apache/pluto/driver/
services/impl/UserInfoAttributesServiceImpl.java

What I cannot for the life of me figure out where the impl is wired
into the Pluto container or how the container "notices" that such an
implementation is to be used.

I am looking for  properties file or something and not finding it.  I
am guessing that it is some clever magic I just cannot fathom.

/Chuck