Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by Shivani Mall <sm...@ucr.edu> on 2015/05/21 21:20:26 UTC

Can not Open File: XTest

Hey there,

I am trying to run the XQTS test suite using the following command:

sh ./vxquery-xtest/target/appassembler/bin/xtest -showtet -catalog
vxquery-xtest/test-suite/xqts/XQTSCatalog.xml -htmlreport
/tmp/full_report.html

I am getting this error. Am I missing something?

sh: 0: Can't open ./vxquery-xtest/target/appassembler/bin/xtest

Thanks,
Shivani
ᐧ

Re: Can not Open File: XTest

Posted by Shivani Mall <sm...@ucr.edu>.
Thank you Till. Yes it did not build successfully which must have created
the issue. It is now resolved.
ᐧ

Re: Can not Open File: XTest

Posted by Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org>.

Re: Can not Open File: XTest

Posted by Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org>.
On 22 May 2015, at 10:49, Shivani Mall wrote:

> I also had another question. Can a java file in cli project be used in
> xtest? I tried doing this, but got errors. Does it have to do with
> dependencies?

Yes, if you check the dependencies section in vxquery-xtest/pom.xml you
will see that it depends on apache-vxquery-core, but not on
apache-vxquery-cli.

What are the things you'd like to share between the CLI and XTest?

Cheers,
Till

Re: Can not Open File: XTest

Posted by Shivani Mall <sm...@ucr.edu>.