Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by moi oziris <sc...@hotmail.com> on 2005/10/03 11:12:16 UTC

[Deb] Call and HttpsUrlConnection

hi,

I'm new on this ML so I begin to introduce myself. I'm french (sorry for my
poor english), 23 years old and I'm work in an informatic service company as
development ingenior.
I'm sorry to begin this story with a request. I hope continue in a more
active way.

Here the deal.
I've constructed a HttpsURLConnection:

SSLContext sslContext = SSLContext.getInstance("SSL");
sslContext.init(
    null,
    new TrustManager[] {new MyTrustManager()},
    SecureRandom.getInstance("SHA1PRNG"));
SSLSocketFactory sslSocketFactory = sslContext.getSocketFactory();
URL url = new URL("...");
HttpsURLConnection urlc = (HttpsURLConnection)url.openConnection();
urlc.setSSLSocketFactory(sslSocketFactory);

By this way, I can define a TrustManager for my sockets.

I would like to send my SOAP request via this HttpsURLConnection. I looked
arouned the API unsuccessfully.

Anyone can help me? Even a birth of idea would be appreciated.

Thanks.
-o--