Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Aslam Bari <ia...@yahoo.co.in> on 2006/09/16 05:27:32 UTC

Lucene Large Document Indexing Limit

Dear all,
I am facing a problem. Can anybody help me?

I have setup slide2.2 with lucenecontentindexer. I am uploading 6MB xml file
to server. Is lucene is capable of doing index this Large File. Actually
when i test by searching this with DASL query , i found, Some part of the
xml document is giving results and searching and many items are not found in
results. Perhaps Lucene has done indexing only partially part. How can i
avoid this and ensure that lucene must index whole the document if it is
Large or Very Large. Where should i change the Code in Slide. I am using
SimpleAnalyzer.

Thanks....