Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "eschorsch@sendmail.com" <es...@sendmail.com> on 2013/10/23 22:27:55 UTC

Re: Are Scheduled Messages persistent ?

I am having this same problem myself. Was there any resolution?

Re: Are Scheduled Messages persistent ?

Posted by Kevin Burton <bu...@spinn3r.com>.
One heads up.  Only KahaDB is supported. LevelDB doesn’t work with
scheduled messages (last I checked and would be cool to be proven wrong).

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 8:08 AM, cdelgadob <ca...@proyecti.com>
wrote:

> Great answer! thanks a lot!

Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com
Location: *San Francisco, CA*
blog: http://burtonator.wordpress.com
… or check out my Google+ profile
<https://plus.google.com/102718274791889610666/posts>
<http://spinn3r.com>

Re: Are Scheduled Messages persistent ?

Posted by cdelgadob <ca...@proyecti.com>.
Great answer! thanks a lot!

Re: Are Scheduled Messages persistent ?

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On 11/25/2014 09:15 AM, cdelgadob wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Simple question: Are scheduled messages persistent regardless of the
> persistent configuration of the broker?
>
> I mean: I don't need to persist my inflight messages, but the scheduled
> ones, just in case the broker goes down.
>
> How can I achieve that?
>
> Thanks!
>
>   Carlos

In v5.10 and earlier if you enabled scheduler support then the scheduled
messages are persisted in the Job Scheduler store regardless of the
broker's persistence settings.  In 5.11 onwards if the broker has
persistence disabled then on in memory job scheduler store is used to
honer the disabled persistence setting, the old behaviour can be
restored if needed via configuration.

--
Tim Bish
Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc.

Re: Are Scheduled Messages persistent ?

Posted by Joy <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi

It is fixed in 5.9 , although I have not tested it yet .

Thanks