Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by "Vamshi Krishna (External)" <va...@blackberry.com> on 2021/04/16 09:58:50 UTC

Issue with SSH Client in karaf 4.2.8 by using SSHD library

Hi,

Sorry, I'm not sure this is right platform to posting my question.

My question is some reason in my project, I have shut down and restarted KARAF Server.

After restated KARAF server tried to connect KARAF SSH client through code as well as external  tool also like putty, I'm getting access denied with admin credentials.
We are re tried some time to connect SSH client.

This given blow code for create Sshclient session.

                          try {
            SshClient client = SshClient.setUpDefaultClient();
            client.start();
            ConnectFuture future = client.connect(localhost,"8101");
            future.await();
            session = future.getSession();
            session.authPassword(username, password);
                         }catch (Exception e) {
           //Handling exception
          }

Once done, We are closing resource correct by using session.close(false);
client.stop();

There is waitFor method in ClientSessionImpl.java file, it's return 4 || WAIT_AUTH, which given below code.

[cid:image001.png@01D732D5.30976510]

Please can you help anyone what exactly  happened.

Thanks,
Vamshi Krishna