Posted to user@tika.apache.org by "Baldwin, David" <Da...@bmc.com> on 2014/09/02 21:44:43 UTC

Tika versions compatibility

I am looking for

Information on Tika compatibility as version releases have been made. We are still on a old version of Tika 0.6.  We would like to upgrade to the latest released version 1.5 and prepare for 1.6 as well.

Is there any information I have not found googling around and searching the page that may show any changes from 0.6 to the current 1.5 version that may make it incompatible on the API/Usage level?

We are also still using Lucene 2.9.2 with it (albeit we are upgrading to 4.9 in the next while)

David Baldwin

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.
Hi,

Posted by "Baldwin, David" <Da...@bmc.com>.