Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Siddharth Tiwari <si...@live.com> on 2013/12/02 01:44:39 UTC

Jt ha issue on cdh4

I implemented jt ha on cdh4.4.2 . Jobtracker keeps on failing over to each other, job keeps restarting, also namenode goes down at times and I can see logs for few datanodes mentioning all data nodes are bad. aborting.

I installed jt ha manually like this :-

After configuring jt ha i started jobtracker ha daemon using command after formatzk
Nohup Hadoop jobtrackerha &
Then i started mrzkfc using following commands
Nohup hadoop mrkfc &

Please advice me if I am doing anything wrong. Also is that right way to start the jt ha and failover controller ?

Sent from my iPad