Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Fran <fc...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/29 11:19:19 UTC

Some questions

Hi all, I am a newbie in web services and Axis2.

I want to ask you some questions related to Axis2:

I want to do a WS that upload/download files, and some operations
more. I see that MTOM is used to transfer files, but I don't know if
MTOM can be used with a POJO WS for the other operations.

I'm using Axis2 1.1.1 and I see that samples.pojo can't be generated,
ant says that:

axis2-1.1.1/samples/pojo$ ant generate.service
Buildfile: build.xml

clean:
   [delete] DEPRECATED - Use of the implicit FileSet is deprecated.
Use a nested fileset element instead.

I'm using ant 1.6.5

Thanks for all and sorry for my bad english.

--
Saludos

Fran