Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Robert Houghton <rh...@pivotal.io> on 2019/11/08 00:25:44 UTC

Concourse `geode-build-version` is not being incremented

Sometime around when we created a release branch for v1.11.0, and bumped
develop to v1.12.0, the semver resource stopped incrementing our SNAPSHOT
number.

The 1.11 main pipeline is stuck at 1.11.0 (the initial version) instead of
having continued on from 1.11.0-SNAPSHOT.303

The develop main pipeline is stuck at 1.12.0, after having briefly been at
1.12.0-SNAPSHOT.1

Something fishy is going on. And I cannot determine if it is related to the
branching of geode, or to the roll of Concourse from 5.6.0 to 5.7.0.

Does anyone have any guesses? Should we pause both pipelines until someone
can sort this out?

-Robert