Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Cassie <do...@apache.org> on 2008/04/18 11:01:00 UTC

jetty question

Does anybody know how to get the jetty maven plugin to run on
http://localhost:8080 -as opposed to- http://localhost:8080/<server name>?

If we can get rid of the <server name> part then we can easily match the php
deployment... if we can't, then Chris - can you match this url structure?

localhost:8080/server/gadgets/ifr
localhost:8080/server/social/data

(server could equal "shindig" or whatever else we want)

Thanks.

- Cassie

Re: jetty question

Posted by Chris Chabot <ch...@xs4all.nl>.
Sure just shoot me a mail when you know which it will be, the
structure it's self is no problem at all

	-- Chris

Re: jetty question

Posted by Chris Chabot <ch...@xs4all.nl>.
Changed it here locally to /gadgets/* and /social/data, modified the
container.js, works like a charm.

So as long as your going with those 2, and their working for you too,
i think we completely resolved this issue once and for all :)

	-- Chris

Re: jetty question

Posted by Cassie <do...@apache.org>.

Re: jetty question

Posted by "Gretchen May P. Gapol" <gg...@gmail.com>.
perhaps you can try to adding <contextPath>/</contextPath> in the plugin
configuration:

<plugin>
<groupId>org.mortbay.jetty</groupId>
<artifactId>maven-jetty-plugin</artifactId>
<configuration>

<contextPath>/</contextPath>

</configuration>
</plugin>

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 5:01 PM, Cassie <do...@apache.org> wrote:

> Does anybody know how to get the jetty maven plugin to run on
> http://localhost:8080 -as opposed to- http://localhost:8080/<server name>?
>
> If we can get rid of the <server name> part then we can easily match the
> php
> deployment... if we can't, then Chris - can you match this url structure?
>
> localhost:8080/server/gadgets/ifr
> localhost:8080/server/social/data
>
> (server could equal "shindig" or whatever else we want)
>
> Thanks.
>
> - Cassie

Gretch