Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by mu...@gmx.at on 2006/10/05 11:57:55 UTC

Sandesha2 question

Hi,

I have a question concerning the Sandesha2.I would be grateful for each assistance.

A Client calls a Web Service A (not reliable). The Web Service A does process the Message(OMElement) and calls the Web Service B (RELIABLE).???

ConfigurationContext from filesystem or from server???

Can you give me an example?

Here is the code of Web Service A:

OrderServiceStub stub = new OrderServiceStub(ListenerManager.defaultConfigurationContext , toEPR);
stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setTransportInProtocol(Constants.TRANSPORT_HTTP);
stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setUseSeparateListener(false);
stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setProperty(SandeshaClientConstants.LAST_MESSAGE, "true");
CallbackOrder callbackOrder = new CallbackOrder ("CallbackOrder");
stub.startorder(param0, callbackOrder);
SandeshaClient.waitUntilSequenceCompleted(stub._getServiceClient());

Thank you
--
GMX DSL-Flatrate 0,- Euro* - Überall, wo DSL verfügbar ist!
NEU: Jetzt bis zu 16.000 kBit/s! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl