Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Benjamin Bentmann <be...@udo.edu> on 2008/04/21 20:14:27 UTC

Re: svn commit: r649973 - in /maven/plugins/trunk/maven-project-info-reports-plugin/src: main/java/org/apache/maven/report/projectinfo/ main/java/org/apache/maven/report/projectinfo/dependencies/renderer/ main/resources/ test/java/org/apache/maven/report/p

> Author: hboutemy
> Date: Sun Apr 20 13:37:25 2008
> New Revision: 649973

> Log:
> [MPIR-80] added Java requirements to the Dependency Report
> Submitted by: Niall Pemberton
> Reviewed by: Hervé Boutemy
>
> Modified:
>
> maven/plugins/trunk/maven-project-info-reports-plugin/src/main/resources/project-info-report.properties
>
> +report.dependencies.java.options.notset                            = It
> has been built using Java {0} (the compiler -source and -target options
> were not set).
> +report.dependencies.java.options.same                              = It
> has been built using Java {0} with the compiler -source and -target
> options set to Java {1}.
> +report.dependencies.java.options.different                         = It
> has been built using Java {0} with the compiler -source option set to Java
> {1} and the -target option set to Java {2}.
> +report.dependencies.java.options.source                            = It
> has been built using Java {0} with the compiler -source option set to Java
> {1} (-target option not set).
> +report.dependencies.java.options.target                            = It
> has been built using Java {0} with the compiler -target option set to Java
> {1} (-source option not set).

Are these keys about unset settings sensible given the fact that the
Compiler Plugin will default "source" and "target" to 1.3 and 1.1 [0],
respectively? I mean, these settings will always have specific values,
either by explicit configuration or implicit defaults, don't they?

Benjamin

[0] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-compiler-plugin/

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
reverted the commit as requested by Dennis in the Jira issue

regards,

Hervé